Parent Teacher Conferences
Wednesday November 8th from 1:30 – 6:45
Thursday November 9th from 1:30 – 5:45
Appointments will be 15 Minutes
These 2 days will be early out at 1:00 pm.
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
Parents may log in starting
Wednesday Nov 1st until Tuesday Nov 7th
Visit the school’s homepage www.jeffersonacademy.org and select under Parent Resources on the top of the page: Parent Teacher Conferences.
Here is the link for the online scheduler https://www.canyoncreeksoftware.com/scheduler/ut/jeffersonacademy/
From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password - eagles
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact the school’s front office. Phone: 801-593-8200